Re: getting a DMA expansion drive going for PB backup

Subject: Re: getting a DMA expansion drive going for PB backup
From: Black (cpa@ece.cmu.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 15:55:13 MDT

You need to use a tool other then fdisk initially. The first stage should
be to use the mac utility Drive Setup (I think that is the one), and
partition the drive _from the mac side_. Set yourself up two mac
partitions (one hfs+, one hfs), and one ext2 partition.

Now, _after_ having done that, you can use fdisk to further partition the
ext2 space into root and swap.

-Christopher