more info: YDL 2.0 ISO image difficulty

Subject: more info: YDL 2.0 ISO image difficulty
From: Mari Masuda (mari@SDF.lonestar.org)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 16:37:10 MDT

Hello,

I posted earlier today about having trouble figuring out how to get a
"blessed" INSTALL folder out of the YDL 2.0 ISO image I had mounted with
Disk Copy. Anyway, after poking around with ResEdit I've discovered that
the type/creator codes of the mounted image are all screwed up (most are
TEXT/hdsc). I was able to figure out what some of them probably should be
by using the list in MISC:MAPPING and looking at how the LinuxPPC CD I
burned turned out, but even after changing them and "blessing" the INSTALL
folder with an empty System and Finder I still cannot boot. Grr... Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Mari

--
Mari Masuda                             \     /
mari@sdf.lonestar.org           .________\(O)/________.