Re: more info: YDL 2.0 ISO image difficulty

Subject: Re: more info: YDL 2.0 ISO image difficulty
From: Mari Masuda (mari@SDF.lonestar.org)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 00:28:13 MDT

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Nate Elkan wrote:

> Mari, the state of those files is normal!
> I too mounted my image out of curiousity before burning it, and noticed the
> files werent all 'correctly' looking. But after burning the cd all the
> creators and whatnot are resolved. Don't be so paranoid ;)
>
> -nate

Thanks, Nate. I solved the problem and was finally able to install YDL
after I used my friend's PC to burn the CD. I think the problem was that
the OEM version of Toast 4 just doesn't know what to do with ISO images,
and mounting them with Disk Copy didn't completely do the trick (that is
where the creator/type codes got screwed up).

Anyway, now that I've got YDL up and running I was wondering if there is a
way to smooth out the drawing to the screen. When I move windows around
or open new windows everything is very slow and jerky. Thanks.

Mari

--
Mari Masuda                             \     /
mari@sdf.lonestar.org           .________\(O)/________.