video drivers?

Subject: video drivers?
From: Mari Masuda (mari@SDF.lonestar.org)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 07:56:03 MDT

Hello,

I got YDL up and running yesterday, but when I'm in a windowing
environment everything is very jerky and it feels like I'm missing a video
driver or something. How can I check to see if I have a video driver
chosen, and furthermore, is there any documentation that lists the
different choices so I know if the correct one is getting used? I am
using a Bronze PB with 320 MB physical RAM. Thanks.

Mari

--
Mari Masuda                             \     /
mari@sdf.lonestar.org           .________\(O)/________.