Re: No Subject

Subject: Re: No Subject
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 09:37:34 MDT

I don't see anything about burning the image in the install guide...
have I gone mad?

John: Many people are trying to mount the ISO and then burn it. This may
be your problem. Mounting the ISO causes it to be changed by MacOS, so
you need to lock the iso before mounting. If you do this first you
should be just fine. My understanding is that MacOS screws up some of
the mac-magic on the CD that makes it boot.

Good luck,
Bo

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu