Re(2): No Subject

Subject: Re(2): No Subject
From: aegis (aesc1@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 10:33:26 MDT

Hello

Thanks Bo, I first tried burning it by simply dropping it on Toast and
burning directly to cd, when that failed I tried mounting the image and
then burn... but I didn't lock the iso first(!)

My thanks for the insight, I'll give that a whack (I kept a pristine iso
image and mounted a dupe, so Hopefully I'm good to go)!

John

On Sat, Jun 30, 2001, Bo Brinkman <brinkman@cs.princeton.edu> wrote:

>John: Many people are trying to mount the ISO and then burn it. This may
>be your problem. Mounting the ISO causes it to be changed by MacOS, so
>you need to lock the iso before mounting. If you do this first you
>should be just fine. My understanding is that MacOS screws up some of
>the mac-magic on the CD that makes it boot.

-- They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety - Ben Franklin 1775