Re: PostFix - and how to make it

Subject: Re: PostFix - and how to make it
From: Rob Brandt (rbrandt@sbdsl.com)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 10:57:49 MDT

Thanks Takashi;

I've installed the list of files below and have tried to "make"
postfix, and still I get:

set -e; for i in src/util src/global src/dns src/master src/postfix
src/smtpstone src/sendmail src/error src/pickup src/cleanup src/smtpd
src/local src/lmtp src/trivial-rewrite src/qmgr src/smtp src/bounce src/pipe
src/showq src/postalias src/postcat src/postconf src/postdrop src/postkick
src/postlock src/postlog src/postmap src/postsuper src/spawn src/flush ; do \
  (set -e; echo "[$i]"; cd $i; make "CC=gcc -Wmissing-prototypes -Wformat "
update MAKELEVEL=) || exit 1; \
done
[src/util]
gcc -Wmissing-prototypes -Wformat -g -O -I. -DLINUX2 -c argv.c
In file included from argv.c:61:
sys_defs.h:415: sys/types.h: No such file or directory
argv.c:62: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
argv.c:64: string.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [argv.o] Error 1
make: *** [update] Error 1

Thanks

Rob