Problems reinstalling YDL with Adaptec 2940 UW

Subject: Problems reinstalling YDL with Adaptec 2940 UW
From: Luis Martnez (luis@atlantida.es)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 02:05:31 MST

After installing an Adaptec 2940UW SCSI card, I ytried to install the YDL
again, but after writing new maps, it says:
"pdisk: Re-read of partition table failed (Device or resource busy)
Reboot your system to ensure the partition table is updated.
I reboot, try an installation, it says it have a problem with one disk, the
written partition exceeds the phisical size of the disk. I´m sure the disk
is 4 Gb and the partition is 7363731 blocks of 512 (~3,5 Gb)~.
What can go wrong here?

Thanks in advance,

--
Luis Martínez