Re: Thinking of Upgrading

Subject: Re: Thinking of Upgrading
From: Jeff Walker (jeff@wc-ms.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 15:36:08 MST

Sean;

I just put a G3/400 from Sonnet in my 9500 with 1.2. It was no sweat no
strain. Mine is a dual boot with OS 9.04 on one disk and YDL 1.2 on
another.

All I did was load the Mac drivers, shut down, swap the processor cars, and
restart. I checked the Mac side first and all was OK.
Then hit the BootX control panel and YDL came right up.

I think it was the easiest processor swap I have done in over 20 years of
mucking with computers...

.... Jeff Walker ......