Re: G4-400mHz PowerBook install problems.

Subject: Re: G4-400mHz PowerBook install problems.
From: Michael R Hanulec (hanulec@hanulec.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 09:39:37 MST

i just changed my append line to look like that but again no luck. i then
made another changed to my yaboot.conf file, i specified the hd partition
number 9, since i have yaboot and all of the other associated files living
on the first hfs partition on this machine but this didn't help me run the
installer either. i was hoping that by changing the partition number i
would no longer see the 'wrong partition 1 signature' error but that
didn't go away either.

-mike