Re: G4-400mHz PowerBook install problems.

Subject: Re: G4-400mHz PowerBook install problems.
From: Michael R Hanulec (hanulec@hanulec.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 10:15:20 MST

i think i just figured it out. after going back to powerbooklinux.net and
reading the install success story there:

http://www.powerbooklinux.net/php/powerbooklinux_g_h.php3?single=53+index=1+old_articles

i finally figure out what the install-novideo option was suggesting so
upon that i rebooted my mac, booted from the cd at the open firmware
prompt, and at the boot prompt ran 'install-novideo'..

i'm going thru the install now..

-mike