Re: Using Sendmail for remote mail from LAN

Subject: Re: Using Sendmail for remote mail from LAN
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 22:20:54 MST

Hi - Have you added an entry to /etc/mail/access allowing the LAN to use
your mail server as a relay?

The format would be something like...

domain RELAY

or

network_number RELAY

After making the addition, rebuild the database using

makemap hash access < access

Jim

Randall Perry's bits of Mon, 5 Mar 2001 translated to: