Re: Using Sendmail for remote mail from LAN

Subject: Re: Using Sendmail for remote mail from LAN
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 01:41:02 MST

Randall Perry's bits of Tue, 6 Mar 2001 translated to:

>On the subject of sendmail, what happened to the sendmail-cf program? Does
>sendmail 8.9 not use it? It's not in my YDL dist and there's no ppc.rpms for
>it.

Hi - I assume you mean the utilities and files for generating your own
sendmail.cf ? If so, check for /usr/lib/sendmail-cf If that directory
doesn't exist, you probably haven't installed the sendmail-cf RPM. You
should have a copy somewhere on your install CD. I am using YDL 1.2
and the distribution included a sendmail-cf-8.9.3-17 RPM.

Jim