Re: source available?

Subject: Re: source available?
From: Donn Tarris (donntarris@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 15:07:31 MST

"Paul J. Schinder" wrote:

> But why do you think you need to recompile them just because you're
> using a 2.4.x kernel? I'm using a 2.4.1, and although I don't use
> fingerd or rlogind much any more, they both still work, and identd
> certainly works. I haven't recompiled any of them.

This may seem like a silly question, but what is the easiest way to move
up to using the 2.4.x kernel from the 2.2.x that ships with YDL 1.2.1?
Is there a "step by step" available somewhere, and what is the best
"version" of the 2.4.x kernel to use for YDL 1.2.1?

Thanks for any help you can give.
Donn Tarris