RE: Yellow dog 2.0

Subject: RE: Yellow dog 2.0
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terrasoftsolutions.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 11:59:25 MST

Basically, our folks are all so busy getting 2.0 stuff ready.. not just the
release
but marketing materials, install guide, etc. It's (the feature of the day )
a good idea, and we'll continue to try and update it with the other cool
new features, but at this point a daily update
is very hard.

I have forwarded your email to our guy that does the daily update so he knows
that people are actually looking at it :)

Something you can take from the above comment is that we're very busy with our
2.0 rollout plans. That means a release is getting close. This has been a
long time coming, so we're going all out :-)

I'll provide more information to the list when I can..

>yes and those daily features that they said they would bring, why are they
>only getting updated twice a week at most?
>
>Isak

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.