.forward isn't

Subject: .forward isn't
christopher.murtagh@wcg.mcgill.ca
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 12:43:22 MST

Greetings YDL folks,

 I have a strange thing happening on one of my servers, and I was
wondering if anyone here might know the cause.

 I have an account setup which owns the pages of the web server (for use
with netatalk and cgiwrap). It was also receiving CC's of every CGI
generated email, which I had been forwarding to my mail box via a
'.forward' file. For some reason, this (the mail forwarding) just stopped
working, and I can't seem to find a cause for it. I haven't changed the
system config, and when I finger the username it states that the mail is
indeed being forwarded to the right account. I've upgraded the kernel
since then, hoping that *maybe* a reboot might refresh something, but this
didn't help.

This isn't critical, but it is really bugging me that this is not working,
any ideas/thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada