Installing OpenOffice

Subject: Installing OpenOffice
From: Donn Tarris (donntarris@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 14:27:58 MST

Hello all,
I'm attempting to install OpenOffice 6.13 on my PPC Mac and have no trouble
getting through the gunzip function and then the tar function... I end up with
a directory with the "setup" file on it as well as the files it will use. When
I attempt to run the setup file, I get the following error:

glibc version: 2.13
/tmp/sv001.tmp/setup.bin: error in loading shared libraries: libXaw.so.7:

It then politely plants me back at [root@ /root]#

Any help would be greatly appreciated as in telling me where I may find what it
is I'm missing. I have the YDL 1.2.1 release CDs if that's a help.

Thank you!
Donn