Re: New User Needs Help

Subject: Re: New User Needs Help
bitch_trix@mac.com
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 04:04:30 MST

At 03:00 -0500 03/17/01, Hollis R Blanchard wrote:

>To use a slave IDE drive, you must change all references to 'hd' to 'ultra1'.
>This assumes that you have set up a second Mac OS folder on the slave device
>(as you have).
>
>-Hollis

Thanks!

It has got me started a lot better than it was at least...

now i get thru some of the startup till it hits a kernel panic, saying
it caanot mount fs at 8:01 or something along those lines,
and will reboot in 180 seconds...

I guess its a start...

Anything anyone can add here, feel free... if my ignorance seems
overflowing i appologise profusely.

At one time i had a decent MkLinux running on my 6100, but have forgot a lot.

If a job didnt depend on me knowing i would endevor to figure it out by
trial and error...

anyway...

thanks again...

--