X configuration

Subject: X configuration
ripstop@magicaldesk.com
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 04:40:55 MST

I am currently running YDL 1.2 on a Performa 6400, with the following specs:

200mhz 603e Processor
72megs RAM
30gig IDE HD
Stock Video Card (512k RAM
Apple 1705 Multiple Scan Monitor

When running Xconfigurator, it appears to detect the video card and has an entry for the monitor. I've tried selecting every resolution available to me, with the same response.

After configuration, I type startx at the command prompt, as per usual, and it lists out a series of at least 12 different resolutions, and aborts, with a message indicating that it couldn't find a correct resolution.

any ideas? Anyone have a similar problem?

-Ripstop

Global Virtual Desktop
http://www.magicaldesk.com