Configure audio (was Re: Kernel 2.4.2)

Subject: Configure audio (was Re: Kernel 2.4.2)
From: Donn Tarris (donntarris@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 10:39:23 MST

Using YDL 1.2.1 on a Mac PPC 9500/G3, how does one go about configuring audio to
work. Some of what I've read sounds like it can't be done, but I'm sure some of
that is outdated as well.
Could someone please send the necessary links, preferrably to the rpms, for
system level audio on the Mac. My applications boot and attempt to run, but then
come up with the message to use "sndconfig" to set up the card. All attempts to
locate anything called that have failed...

Thank you!
Donn Tarris
Maple Ridge, BC