Re: cannot create partition

Subject: Re: cannot create partition
From: Matthew 'Fringe' Duhan (fringe@shore.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 14:03:35 MST

On 22 Mar 2001 jmmd@nerve.com wrote:
>Hello,
> Trying to create parttion on free space...message is "requested base and
legnth is not withtin an existing free partition"
> We had a previous Linux install here, but wanted to wipe it and start
over...as "root" deleted the Linux partitions, wiped the disk twice...
>Pdisk prints no linux partitions...
> Thanks

That's because "all your base are belong to us" ;)
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Matthew Duhan fringe@shore.net http://www.shore.net/~fringe
When I want my opinions I'll ask me for them.
WWW, HTML, VR, MOO, HRSFA, TMBG, DNA--any more initials and I'll go insane
And the quarterback is toast!