pppd

Subject: pppd
From: Barry Sparenborg (barrys@jorsm.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 20:51:32 MST

Hi,

i am having such a hell-of-a-time with diald, so i was wondering if the pppd
damon running with the demad option cold be used about the same. I want to
use my Linux box as a dial-out masq server to allow all my networked
computers access to the internet. I have an intel box now that is used for
the same thing (running diald) but prefer the Mac Platform.
running powermac 8500 and YDL 1.2.1.

anyone have any experiance they would like to share on this. If so could
you point me to some detailed instruction on how this can be done.

Thanks,

Barry