Re: While I look...

Subject: Re: While I look...
From: Donn (donntarris@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 14:42:40 MST

christopher.murtagh@wcg.mcgill.ca wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Donn wrote:
> >I've updated to the 2.2.18 version of kernel and all seems like it
> >should be ok, except for the fact that the mouse can't be found...
>
> Did you run mouseconfig? Check out the README file found here:
>
> ftp://ftp.terraplex.com/pub/updates/kernel/2.2.18/
>
> The RPM for mouseconfig for the 2.2.18 kernel is also there. I suspect it
> will solve your problems.

Yes, I've run the mouseconfig but it doesn't appear to do anything to
the X configuration file and I continue to get the same error. I'm going
to see if I perhaps have two versions of mouseconfig on my machine...

Otherwise, if someone who is running a normal one button ADB mouse could
go into the XF86Config file and copy the text out of it and send it
direct to me at donntarris@home.com, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!
Donn