Re: configuring an ftp server

Subject: Re: configuring an ftp server
From: Dennis Staiger (dnsstaiger@gmx.ch)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 15:36:13 MST

I booted the linux server in MacOS and configured the network in the same
way as I did in linux. The result was, that I could ping the powerbook from
the linux server and vice versa. The cable and the network settings on the
powerbook should be right, then.
Any hint were to look for the problem? Pinging the powerbook from the linux
machine results in the "Host not found" error (I cannot remember the exact
phrase).

Dennis

--
Mr.