Re: kernel compiles funny...

Subject: Re: kernel compiles funny...
From: Michael Tucker (mtucker@eecs.harvard.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 20:18:57 MST

Hi Xavier,

  Is that something that would come with YDL 1.2.1? I just downloaded the
ISO image over the weekend and burned it. I haven't downloaded any other
software or kernel files. I'm also having difficulty maintaining a good
connection to my PPP provider, but they may be unrelated. I will take a
look at my kernel source and see if it is in fact 2.2.15, but I would
think I would just have the source for the default kernel that was
installed.

Thanks,
Mike