Re: atalk configuration problems

Subject: Re: atalk configuration problems
From: Dennis Staiger (dnsstaiger@gmx.ch)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 15:17:20 MST

Barry,

there are quite many libnss files. At my computer (YDL 1.2.1,
netatalk-1.4b2, Kernel 2.2.17, PowerMac 7600/132), these files are located
in:

/lib/libnss_compat-2.1.3.so
/lib/libnss_compat.so.2
/lib/libnss_db-2.1.3.so
/lib/libnss_db.so.2
/lib/libnss_dns-2.1.3.so
/lib/libnss_dns.so.2
/lib/libnss_files-2.1.3.so
/lib/libnss_files.so.2
/lib/libnss_hesiod-2.1.3.so
/lib/libnss_hesiod.so.2
/lib/libnss_nis-2.1.3.so
/lib/libnss_nis.so.2
/lib/libnss_nisplus-2.1.3.so
/lib/libnss_nisplus.so.2
/usr/lib/libnss_compat.so
/usr/lib/libnss_db.so
/usr/lib/libnss_dns.so
/usr/lib/libnss_files.so
/usr/lib/libnss_hesiod.so
/usr/lib/libnss_nis.so
/usr/lib/libnss_nisplus.so

Are they all missing on your computer?? Then, I would try to reinstall
netatalk. I'll try it in the way Paul described on the list (Message nr.
10031).

Good luck,
Dennis

--