Re: Double Net cards?

Subject: Re: Double Net cards?
From: Bryn Hughes (linux@mail.demian.shacknet.nu)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 16:05:51 MST

Hi there,

First of all, go to your /etc/sysconfig/network file and make sure
that DEFAULT_GATEWAY=eth1 (if that's what you want)

Secondly, take a look at the output from /sbin/route. This will tell
you what your box is trying to do.

If you don't want to use eth0 at all, go to
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts and delete (or rename) ifcfg-eth0. Or
alternatively open that file and change ONBOOT="yes" to ONBOOT="no".

Bryn