Re: BootX Problems with a G3 (Blue and White)

Subject: Re: BootX Problems with a G3 (Blue and White)
From: BX (Bitch_Trix@mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 21:25:17 MST

At 22:21 -0500 03/30/01, Elliott wrote:

>Hey, Boot X works on my 9.1 system... just not mol. I've got a beige powermac
>mini-tower g3 rev. a.

I believe its more of ROM version issue than the OS version. BootX is just
not compatable with the "new world ROM" macs, like the G4 line and up,
along with selected B&W G3 and iMacs...

If i knew how to sling code better, i would fix this if possible. i want a
widget that will let me choose to boot into Linux, Mac OS 9.x, or Mac OS X
in a simple, quick, effective manner. Modular too, so as other stuff comes
down the pike, it can be plugged in.

I would pay for this....

BTX