yaboot Problems with a G3 (Blue and White)

Subject: yaboot Problems with a G3 (Blue and White)
From: Jaime G. Almeida H. (al447923@mail.mty.itesm.mx)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 09:50:13 MST

I have yet another problem:

I downloaded Champion Server 1.2.1(iso images) to install YDL on a G3 White
and Blue (Not Rev. 2)(400Mhz 512MG RAM, 1 SCSI 8GB, 2 IDE 13GB,1 IDE 40GB,
YDL is on the 13GB(secondary IDE slave))

I tried using yaboot(booting from the CD and all), but when I press enter I
get the following message:

Wrong partition 1 signature
Config file read,

I press enter again and I get a

Wrong partition 1 signature
not a valid ELF image.

Then I pressed tab to get image listings. I tried all the images and yaboot
told me that none of the images existed on the CD.

Please Help.

Thanks,

Jaime