Re: rp3-config fatal error

Subject: Re: rp3-config fatal error
From: Patrick Ladam (ladam@smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 13:11:42 MST

Yvon Thoraval wrote:

> I've installed YDL 2.1 this afternoon on my PPC 9500 everything runs well
> except two things :
>
> keyboard i didn't find a french one nor an azert one in the yup install
> popup ???

Yvon, they are somewhere in /usr/share/keyboard (I am not sure really, I am
not on my Linux box right now), there is a french and french extended kbd
layout.
Try a 'locate keyboard' .
I'll be able to tell you where the keymap files are on monday.
Once you have found the french keymap file, you can use xmodmap to load it (man
xmodmap).
It goes something like 'xmodmap -quiet the_kbd_filename'

Bye

| Patrick LADAM                   |                               |
| Laboratoire CSSB                |     THE BIG BANG THEORY:      |
| UFR SMBH                        |                               |
| 74 rue Marcel Cachin            |   In the begining there was   |
| 93017 Bobigny CEDEX             |        nothing at all.        |
| >>> NEW e-mail: <<<             |                               |
| ladam@smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr |      Then, it exploded...     |
| Tel: 01 48 38 77 26 / 76 85     |                               |
| Fax: 01 48 38 77 77             |                               |