Re: rp3-config fatal error

Subject: Re: rp3-config fatal error
From: Yvon Thoraval (yvon.thoraval@free.fr)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 11:37:23 MST

>You ask two questions.
>
>1.
>For the french keyboard, have a look at this:
>
><http://www.linux-france.org/macintosh/installation-ydl-2.1.html>

i did another install but, again, after a reboot, the oldest keyboard remains.

>2.
>My experience with rp3 is that it is satisfactory as a front end for the ppp
>connection, but I did not use it to do any configuring; rather, I used
>netcfg and got quite a good result. I have told this story here:

i've followed those advises, uninstalling newest version, picking and
installing an older one, it works OK the first time (smtp, pop, http) but
not the second after reboot. connection itself using ppp0 was ok. I saw
"activity" on the small window... but nothing in term of email nor http.

looks strange to me, as a memory leak ? I've verifed using netcfg, the
parameters are still the same ... (mqy be an isp prob ? not the better
day for testing...)

Anyway, tanxs !

--
Yvon Thoraval