JPilot and colors

Subject: JPilot and colors
From: Geert Janssens (geert.janssens3@pandora.be)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 06:51:16 MST

Hello,

Thanks to this list I managed to get JPilot to synch successfully with
my PalmVX. Thanks to all who contributed.

I'm now only facing one more strange problem. The first time I started
JPilot, it looked quite nice (adopting the windowing theme I had chosen
for Gnome).

The second time however, all text in buttons and menus was suddenly
white. Since I have chosen a very light background, it is next to
impossible to read any of it.

It is the only application I use that does this.

Does anybody know how I can cure it ? Where is such information stored
for JPilot ?

Thanks,

Geert