Re: kernel oops when writing to hfs filesystem, + varous other problems

Subject: Re: kernel oops when writing to hfs filesystem, + varous other problems
From: Timothy A. Seufert (tas@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 17:40:48 MST

At 9:38 AM +1100 3/4/02, Ben Stanley wrote:

>Well, I did want to run it with my X desktop, but I'll try full-screen. How
>do I get it to switch? or do I have to start it that way by editing molrc?

I think there was a way to switch on the fly, but I don't remember it
because I never used it. Editing molrc is probably the best bet.

>And, I have found that to get the apple command key under mol I have to
>press option, but to get the option key under mol I don't know what to
>press... I'd like to fix this... I'd rather have apple command as apple
>command.

www.maconlinux.com seems to have some info on changing the MOL key mappings.

Actually I'm kind of muttering to myself because I should have
thought to point you to that site a long time ago -- it has lots of
great info on using MOL.

--
Tim Seufert