Re[2]: Printing to a shared printer via samba - Solved

Subject: Re[2]: Printing to a shared printer via samba - Solved
From: Jerry S. (jer_57@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 09:57:31 MST

Howdy ripstop,

  No problemo!!! Sometimes the most obvious is also the most elusive.

Monday, March 04, 2002, 9:52:36 AM, you wrote:

rmc> That did it! Man, such an obvious one, I feel like a dope.

rmc> Thanks a bunch!
rmc> Ripstop

rmc> jer_57@yahoo.com wrote on 3/3/2002
rmc> Hello ripstop,

rmc> Have you tried running (as root) printtool from an xterm session?
rmc> Walks ya right through connecting to smb printers!

rmc> jer