Re: ATI Mach64 SOLVED on Beige G3

Subject: Re: ATI Mach64 SOLVED on Beige G3
From: Geert Janssens (geert.janssens3@pandora.be)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 04:08:20 MST

I don't know that very much about video drivers and chip sets,
but I haven't experienced these resets on my system, that is a rev. 1 G3
   which comes with a ATI 3D Rage II (GT) video contorller. As far as I
understand that is also a chipset in the mach 64 family.

What kind of distortions do you experience ? Maybe I have them too, but
never figured they were due to a poor video driver.

Geert