Re: bmac ethernet problems?

Subject: Re: bmac ethernet problems?
From: Geert Janssens (geert.janssens3@pandora.be)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 04:15:58 MST

In my beige G3, it seems to work just fine. I am connected via a cable
modem, and speed is rather constant.

I don't think I did something particular for configuration, apart from
setting up network access.

My kernel currently is 2.4.18-pre9. Maybe there's something with the
default YDL 2.1 kernel ?

Geert