Re: X sound server/pismo 400

Subject: Re: X sound server/pismo 400
From: Ben Stanley (bds02@uow.edu.au)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 15:30:53 MST

I get this message too. It comes from artsd. I don't think it works with
the sound driver for the pismo.

I disabled the kde sound server in the kde control panel - I don't get the
message any more, and I can now use xmms with the oss or esound drivers (I
just don't get any other sound at the same time any more).

Ben.