yaboot.conf illegal line error, won't load linux

Subject: yaboot.conf illegal line error, won't load linux
From: John Brier (Johnr@brierassociates.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 17:08:17 MST

Hi I am using YDL 2.1 on an Ibook 600 and I was trying to get a
precompiled benh kernel working. I messed around with yaboot.conf and
now yaboot won't load linux because I put a bad line in it. I know what
to delete as it tells me which line is bad. Linux won't load so how can
I edit it. I thought about using some boot cd with pico on it or
something. I just need to change on line! Any suggestions would be great.

John Brier
http://john1.homeip.net