Re: Linux laptops

Subject: Re: Linux laptops
From: Paul Guba (paulguba@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 12:59:31 MST

Oh just to add insult to injury I tried to yup. I got this informative
message "Error". This is the latest install from downloaded iso.image.
Yup update yup also error. The "eternal beta" hits the nail on the
head. People call me to get their macs running but get firewire to
mount on YDL and my head spins. I have not even tried to get anything
external working. Who has the time. I was hopping I could install on
my powerbook and play on my commute. No CD or MP3's on the train forget
about it.