Re[2]: Linux laptops

Subject: Re[2]: Linux laptops
From: Jerry S. (jer_57@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 13:04:22 MST

Howdy Paul,

  Did you first try:
  yup clean all
  yup config dist
  yup update

  The first two are to reset the databases on your machines and
  reconfig it to the correct distribution/ftp mirror site. Once that
  is done, you shouldn't have to do it again. That was all I had to
  do on the machines I maintain at home and work.

  jer

--
Best regards,
 Jerry                            mailto:jer_57@yahoo.com