Yup problems =]

Subject: Yup problems =]
From: sfalken (sfalken@citlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 19:08:58 MST

ok, after reading the thread today, I realized that I had YDL-2.0 installed,
and there was a tool called yup =] usually I d/l the tarballs and build
everything from source, always have, just habit, I guess, but in any case, I
run

yup list updates

and it comes back after looking at the RPM database with:

Error: URL job failed.

Any ideas how to fix this little bugaboo? It's really not all that important
for yup to work, but I figger I have it, I might as well try using it =]

                        --Shawn