Re: 2.4.18 Compile Error

Subject: Re: 2.4.18 Compile Error
From: Ben Stanley (bds02@uow.edu.au)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 20:43:44 MST

cbsled@ncia.net wrote:

>Thanks Ben!
>That config built 2.4.18, even though I changed a few things. ;-)
>Oddly though, it wouldn't work on the benh tree, something about AGP.
>I tried it a couple of times, with some changes.

Yeah, I've made some changes too... for example, turned on the gmac
ethernet driver. :-) Getting good kernel configs is something of an art.
(A trial and error one.)

>As for mol, you didn't install OS9 on hfs+, did you?

um, yes, but that shouldn't matter should it? MacOS 9 does all the
read/write to the filesystem; linux just does block input and output...

um, maybe mol needs to read the partition too... for the ROM file. oh
dear. And Linux doesn't read hfs+. bummer... maybe that's the problem.

>I haven't tried mol yet.

Ben. (Not benh.)