Re: Ease Of Use and Hardware Support (WAS: Linux Laptops)

Subject: Re: Ease Of Use and Hardware Support (WAS: Linux Laptops)
From: Justin Christopher (jchristopher@takenote.net)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 00:03:48 MST

I think they should change their page about the iBook to indicate that
sound doesn't work. That's all.

I paid zero, which coincidentally is what it seems to be worth. (No
sound, no working ethernet, no working airport).

By the way - I think Apple's behavior is quite sleazy - but it seems
unrelated to this thread.