RE: Yup problems =]

Subject: RE: Yup problems =]
From: Ferwerda Darren (app3dxf) (app3dxf@ups.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 11:41:48 MST

depends on how your gateway is setup. Are you using a router, connected
directly to the internet, or are you using NAT?
If you are using NAT, you need to make sure that FTP is allowed to go
through. Otherwise, you will just not connect to the machine. Try pinging
a site on their FTP port and then on their HTTP port, and see what response
you get back.