Re: SGI 1600 SW monitor not working with yellow dog

Subject: Re: SGI 1600 SW monitor not working with yellow dog
From: brad allison (jackal@aol.net)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 12:20:42 MST

Since I didn't hear anything about about not being able to sync YellowDog
to the SGI 1600SW monitor (when MacosX and Macos9 handle it fine) I was
wondering if anyone knows if Mandrake PPC or Debian PPC can handle
1600x1024.

I know that Mandrake is based on RedHat and I know that RH7.2
Xconfigurator supports has the SGI 1600SW in it's list of supported
monitors.

So maybe Mandrake PPC handles it? Anyone know?

-b

--
AOL CORE SAPI        jackal@aol.net        703.265.0908          AIM:jackal242
http://jackal.is.dreaming.org   `I was never more certain of how far away I was