RE: Yup problems =]

Subject: RE: Yup problems =]
From: Ferwerda Darren (app3dxf) (app3dxf@ups.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 14:20:49 MST

It may be an Active/Passive FTP issue. YUP may be trying to make an Active
FTP connection. That would not work through NAT. That, now that I think
about it probably is the issue. The normal ftp clients usually are smart
enough to make a passive connection if necessary, but YUP may not be setup
to handle that condition. Thoughts? I have not read anything on YUP, I use
red-carpet, so, I don't know.