Re: sound questions

Subject: Re: sound questions
From: Robert Brandtjen (rob@prometheusmedia.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 16:33:16 MST

On Friday 08 March 2002 04:51 pm, Guy McArthur wrote:
> Only other issue is that sound is coming out from my [PowerMac 9500's]
> internal speaker, not the soundcard output!?

hmm - let me see - what sound card are you using? is the built into the MB
one or a is it the mac SB live card ? speaking of which, I wonder if a PC
version would work on a Mac in YDL ? are the kernel modules arch specific ?
IF you could use one, its well worth the money - stunning sound, absolutly
stunning, especially with the 30 USD OSS driver -, although the free OSS is
petty good as well.

--
 Robert Brandtjen