Re: i have been enlightened

Subject: Re: i have been enlightened
From: Ryan Mesler (kraylus@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 10:32:58 MST

yeah, that was the first thing i tried. worked for the desktop menus but for
using the menus to change the borders and transperencies for certain apps it
never worked right. besides, a wheel mouse is just so much easier to use
it's not even funny.

R.L. Mesler <Kraylus>
Call me Kray

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

ICQ: 45088864
AIM: Kraylus