Re: Sound on 1999 iMac

Subject: Re: Sound on 1999 iMac
From: Ryan Mesler (kraylus@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 14:23:12 MST

as root, run lsmod and see if the dmac_sound and dmac_core modules are
loaded... what kernel version are you running? might be beneficial to
recompile a new kernel. hey... at least your modem works! i get sound
perfectly but my modem doesnt init :( wanna trade iMacs?

R.L. Mesler <Kraylus>
Call me Kray

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

ICQ: 45088864
AIM: Kraylus