Re: i have been enlightened

Subject: Re: i have been enlightened
From: Gordon Neault (gordo-x@shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 15:26:53 MST

I wish I could remember exactly which, but I *think* it's the Logitec
multibutton corded conventional (optical w/ball) mouse that worked easily
under LinuxPPC. I don't see why you couldn't get it up in YDL, once you
found the relevant PPC driver (they're both RedHat based).
Also, if anyone has a Wacom Graphire tablet, the multibutton mouse that
comes with it works with a (non-Wacom, unsupported) Linux driver for x86;
source code for getting it to work with PPC is also available; the link is
at Wacom's site.

  , that was the first thing i tried. worked for the desktop menus but for
using the menus to change the borders and transperencies for certain apps
it
never worked right. besides, a wheel mouse is just so much easier to use
it's not even funny.

R.L. Mesler <Kraylus>
Call me Kray

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0